Saturday, June 13, 2009

Must Be Love...


We've patiently waited, I guess, and it's finally here! Cassie's music video for "Must Be Love" is not quite what I expected. Although I must admit, I do love the song but the video is mediocre. The lighting I'm loving! The concept is blah. What is wrong with these video directors?! Lack of creativity. I'm not just going to blame the directors, The artist as well should have an input! How the hell do you follow up a good song with this low quality video? GaGa where are you?

How do you feel about the video?

5 comments:

M said...

I second your opinion. Slamin' song, Aight video.

Anonymous said...

I dont like her shaved hair but nice song <3

Gabby said...

The last shot of the video was good. Must agree with what you said Beau...no type of artistry within the video. I love the way Diddy's tone matches the record :]

Her voice...not so much but hey good song. It catchy..lol dont wna give in to u so easily..

Anonymous said...

I Hate to say it, but the song is somewhat catchy in a way you find yourself singing it after watching it...bad, but good :)

Sincerely,
DC

lilith marshall said...

i know this cant be love oh!