Friday, May 1, 2009

Solange Knowles: T.O.N.Y Live


Solange continues to promote 'Sol-Angel & The Hadley Street Dreams'. She performed one of my favorite songs, at the time, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Wow, where do I begin? This song has a lot of meaning. " I could've been in love by now, if it wasn't for T.O.N.Y". The most important part of it is letting go! Sometimes you have to love someone enough to let them go so you can be happier. In life everyone's goal is to be happy, right? Just this morning at 4am-8am, London Rose and I had a talk about multiple sensitive topics. One included living life. " You cannot live life if you are afraid to die." On top of that I'm genuinely in love with myself. I feel like the worst thing can happen but, I'll get over it in an hour or so. I'm moved by life, love, poetry, SEX, friends, intense emotion, and challenge. T.O.N.Y maybe a hard thing to move on from especially if it means an extreme amount to you but, you have to do it for you. " Now I'm feeling free."

Happy May 1st! June is almost here!!! ( I'll be gone from the first week of June through the second week of July =) )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

its so true u have to be able to take things with a grain of salt! in order to live life!

PUBLICITY STUNT said...

Isn't that the truth.

M said...

Is this you are always blasting on your phone?

PUBLICITY STUNT said...

Yes it is!

Anonymous said...

i love ur blog!! <3

Defiled87 said...

I love this chick!!!!! I love her...I love her...I love her