Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wanda Sykes In The House


Wanda Sykes is greatly loved by the media right now! A lot of people thought her jokes and comments were a little too much for the White House but, I thought it was hilarious! I mean c'mon, it's a few jokes here and there. Where is everyone's sense of humor? Especially if you have invited Sykes! I mean you're just asking for it!

If you don't know who Wanda Sykes is, let me introduce you:

"Look... do me a favor run by my house and grab my p*ssy it's in the shoe box on the top shelf..."

4 comments:

Jayne Neverow said...

Okay Governors- Look under your seats! LMAO. I wish Oprah would give me some money too...

Jayne Neverow said...

Wait- I just watched the 2nd vid. Why did she say she should throw a Bounce in the dryer & reshape it?! LMFAO!

M said...

Sykes is a funny woman!

Anonymous said...

"Uhhh a couple of the fellas came by" ..lol she is hilarious that was OD funny