Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Amerie: "Why R U?"

"Why R U" is the first single from Amerie's upcoming Def Jam release , " In Love & War ". This song is speaking some sh*t right now! At some point in everyone's life, they feel this way." I keep waiting but, I'm foolish 'cause you'll never change." No denying that. Amerie has never failed to deliver in her albums but, no one gives this songstress the credit she deserves! She's beautiful, talented, and has amazaing potential. Amerie's marketing and promotional team need to regroup and brew up some killer moves for her. This sound is definitely different from whats out right now but, the lyrics are the business! I just hope she takes this project to the next level.



Amerie is set to shoot a video for " Why R U" next week, by director Ray Kay who has directed Lady GaGa's "Pokerface" and Christina Milian's "Us Against The World".

6 comments:

Jayne Neverow said...

Mmm...this song is the TRUTH. Lately I've been asking myself the same. exact. question. WTF! Thanks for posting, Beau.

M said...

I hope Amerie makes a good comeback.

Anonymous said...

this was on the radio alll day <3

Unknown said...

I love this song!

PUBLICITY STUNT said...

I can't wait to see what the treatment for the video is!

Theodore said...

im kinda iffy on this song...idk