Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Paparazzi" & Big Dicks





Lady GaGa's new music video "Paparazzi" has already been labeled as epic! The video was leaked by God knows who, Damn these leakers! GaGa recently wrote on her Twitter, "Stop leaking my motherfucking videos". Whelp, too late. The media has their hands on this masterpiece and it's being circulated throughout blogs all over the world. "Paparazzi", I love. Paparazzi, I don't.

From watching the video I love how GaGa expressed how you REALLY get on top in the industry, by being scandalous! The mini movie truely is the new movement that is art, GaGa. Artist now a days lack art. They lack expression beyond what vocal cords can vibrate and beyond what image can give you. Art in music is dieing. GaGa has managed to rapidly recover and pick up where many may say Worhol left off.






This is why I f*ck with GaGa. All a relationship needs is a "Big dick"? well at least for GaGa it does. My kind of relationship is far much more complex than sexual needs but, my faithful readers already know how I "gets down" when it comes to sex. Can't touch this. GaGa stated what I have been saying since I was in my mother's uterus! Relationships are a distraction!!! Why do people worry about being in a relationship when there is so much greater things to accomplish? Don't get me wrong, being "In love" is grand and all but, I'd much rather establish myself and complete my long term goals rather than baby relationships that deserves much time, effort, and sweat to keep stable. "Not to me!" I'm extremely blessed to be in a relationship that is definitely far from what the average person can process. As I always say "I'm not lucky, I'm smart".

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely love the new video didnt get it at first but once yo explained it to me it obvious.. but yeah and her interview is funny lol thats my bitch!

Nomad said...

i love Gaga's sense of style

M said...

She reminds me of you.

Jayne Neverow said...

"That's a ridiculous question." Amen! I love her.

PUBLICITY STUNT said...

@M- How so?

@Jayne- She's insane in the membrane!

Thanks for the comments!

M said...

The way she expresses herself

Her perception of long-term goals

and how she is on top

PUBLICITY STUNT said...

Well thank you! I really appreciate your honesty M. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

gaga is super talented <3