Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gaga Vision: No Pants, Stripper At 18, And " It's Fashion!"


Nothing is going to hault the Pantless Pop Princess, Lady GaGa not even 911! The Beautiful, Dirty, Rich singer's often risque yet glam outfits have gotten Gaga in a bit of a tight situation, especially with the police.
The police everywhere keep stopping Gaga for her appreciation of the nude. Gaga says, "It's not that I don't like pants, I just choose not to wear them some days."

Most recently she says an incident happened in Chicago when she headed out in a tiny pair of hotpants. She tells, "I guess they weren't really pants at all, but it was really funny because all you saw was this half-naked girl on the street yelling at some cop "It's fashion! I'm an artist!" It was fun."
Gaga chuckles, "I think no pants is sexy. I love the naked human body. I was working in strip clubs when I was 18."
Does this mean a underwearless summer???


1 comment: